Pasuruan – Team Buser Satnarkoba Pasuruan Police made an arrest on the perpetrators of Narcotics dealers on Friday (08/10/2021) at around 14.00 WIB at an HP counter in pandaan region.
Pasuruan Police Chief, AKBP Erick Frendriz, S.I.K., M.Si said “from this arrest the Police managed to secure 2 suspects with the initials K (35) and HP (30) with a total of 2,074.88 grams of meth evidence.
“This arrest is the result of the development of other suspects who have been caught before, so that the Satnarkoba Police Police Team Pasuruan can arrest both suspects along with their evidence,” said AKBP Erick Frediz.
Other evidence that has been secured is as follows:
- 2 (two) plastic bags containing white crystals Narcotics Gol I type Sabu total overall with a gross weight of 2,073 (two thousand seventy-three) grams;
- 1 (one) plastic bag containing white crystals Narcotics Gol I type Sabu with a total gross weight of about 1.88 (one comma eighty-eight) grams.
- 2 (two) electric scales in Black and blue
- 5 (five) hp brand Oppo gray color, Redmi brand black, Samsung brand black, brand Realme blue color, oppo brand black color.
- 1 (one) small iron spoon.
- 3 (three) small plastic clip bendels.
- 1 (one) suzuki Ertiga Nopol W-1390-TL.
- 1 (one) unit of Honda Beat Nopol W-3067-WO motorcycle.
- 1 (one) black Asuz brand mobile phone with M3 card Number: 085815415152
This sabu is strongly suspected to be from Myanmar, but the police will still conduct a deepening and it is estimated that the seized goods are worth Rp 4 billion.
The two people who were secured were Khamdi (35), a resident of Nogosari, Pandaan Subdistrict, Pasuruan and Hery (30), a resident of Taman, Sidoarjo. Both are secured in separate places. Khamdi was secured at a mobile phone store in Pandaan, and Hery was secured near his home, Sidoarjo.
Pasuruan Police Chief, AKBP Erick Frendriz said, initially investigators secured Khamdi in Pandaan while at the HP store. After being examined, the man who worked as a driver claimed to get goods from his friend in Sidoarjo.
“Based on that information, members of the Drug Sat immediately went to Sidoarjo to develop an investigation into this case,” said AKBP Erick Frendiz, Friday (10/15/2021).
Pasuruan Police Chief Erick Frendiz explained, during the development in Sidoarjo, suspect Hery was conducting transactions. And easily the police immediately secured the suspect. “At that time the suspect (Hery) was throwing 2 items at a car. After throwing the 2 kg meth, the suspect was immediately secured,” he explained.
From the results of the investigation, said the police chief, they deliberately circulated meth to meet their needs. One suspect worked as a driver, and the other as a building porter. “Whatever the reason, what they are doing is against the law, they must be held accountable for their actions.”
The offender faces life imprisonment or the death penalty as well as a maximum prison term of 6 years and a maximum of 20 years. As well as a maximum fine of Rp 10 billion.