The latest devices from Acer, ASUS, Dell, HP and Lenovo will automatically be fitted with Windows 11.
Microsoft overhauled the interface of Windows 11 to make it simpler. Users can create individual desktops that display app sets to make them more organized.
They also make it easier to chat chat feature in Microsoft Teams, users can directly contact contacts regardless of the device the person they are using.
Microsoft designed the latest operating system for playing games on PCs. If the device has an HDR display, the Auto HDR feature will automatically upgrade more than 1,000 DirectX 11 and DirectX 12 games to a higher dynamic range.
Windows 11 has support for DirectStorage, when paired with NVMe solid state drives and DirectX 12 GPUs, game load times can be reduced and allow for a more detailed and wider world.
“Windows 11 will give users a sense of calm and comfort, while keeping all users safe. We are delighted to bring Windows 11 to Indonesia,” said Modern Work and Security Business Group Lead Microsoft Indonesia, Wahjudi Purnama, in a written statement on Tuesday.
Windows 11 specification requirements
- CPU: System-on-Chip (SoC) or 64-bit CPU with two cores (dual core) or more with a minimum speed of 1 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64 GB
- System firmware: UEFI, supports Secure Boot
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- GPU: Supports DirectX 12 or later and WDDM 2.0
- Display drivers: Screens larger than 9 inches with HD (720p) resolution that support 8-bits color system per channel
- Other Terms: Internet connection and Microsoft account
For the record, not all processors (CPUs) are compatible with Windows 11, although they have two cores of 1 GHz or more.
Processors that are several years old, such as those from the 7th generation Intel Core family and the first generation AMD Ryzen or older, may not be supported.